Monday, April 16, 2007

about me

My name is Abdulla Al-Jaberi. I was born in Abu Dhabi. I am 26 years old and I am married. I have one child whose name is Omer. He is 3 and half years old.

I graduated from ADNOC Technical Institute (ATI) in 2000. Then I joined Borouge Company. From 2000 until 2005, I worked with Borouge as an instrument technician. In 2005, I applied to my manager to continue my studies and he agreed. After that, I joined the ADMC. When I finished Foundations, I changed my major to IT.

My hobbies are playing football and watching football matches. In addition, I like to swim and jog on the Corniche.

In the future, I would like to finish my BH degree with a high grade and have a good position in Borouge Company. Besides this, I will open my own business that I have not decided yet, if the God wills that.

No comments: